Empowering a golden patient record for Maury Regional Health
Creating a single location for medical information, patient conditions and test results
Like many health systems, Maury Regional Health had data across several IT systems: four EHR systems and a patient portal. Each system had its own names, patient identifiers, and medical records, making it difficult to get a single view of its patients.
Maury wanted resolution to the record disparities and a single “golden view” of individual patients - creating a one-stop location for medical information, patient conditions, and test results.
- Merged nearly 193,000 records and 68,000 patient portal records
- Integrated four different electronic health record (EMR) systems
- Created multiple lists of potential patients to merge at desired threshold scoring
- Maintained the highest level of data integrity, regardless of the original data source or format
- Advanced capacity for growth with cleaner data
- Increased patient satisfaction
- Achieved meaningful use for both acute and ambulatory care
Civica’s next-generation EMPI solution ensures that we can maintain the highest level of data integrity, regardless of the original data source or format.
Jim Parcel, CIO, Maury Regional Health